10 May, 2009

Being a parent is...

1. being tired

2. being loved unconditionally

3. always picking something up

4. answering the same question several times

5. feeling joy

6. reminders not to run around "nakee"

7. having time to read a book but not time to do dishes

8. running out of laundry detergent

9. finding lost items under your child's bed

10. trying not to be late

11. slobbery cracker kisses

12. clipping fingernails

13. waiting for bed time

14. loving the feeling of holding a little hand

15. one more goodnight kiss
I would love if everybody would fill this out. I can't wait to read your answers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for cute! I remember those days. Now my days are filled with older kid stuff, like "midnight talks"

Unknown said...

I agree with all of those but would also include feeling guilty when we can't be everything they want us to be! And a few others. Maybe I'll give it some thought. I know, we can do a reunion poll and see what everyones top 10 are...